Rosette’s again video

Timbuck

Reaction score
I’ve been playing around with iMovie again ...this time showing my latest method of making and fitting the WBW rosette...I find making these videos helps with the motivation...I hope you like the sound track. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojosBxNXiM4&t=8s

Last edited:
Simple method. I like these clips about the work in the workshop. It's even better than visiting in person as you always get a good look from your clips. I hope that you still find the motivation to go on building these little pearls for a good while.

Last edited:
Loved the video and music..
I thought you were bringing the Koa sets out.. looks like Cuban mahogany.

Last edited:
Beyond you upstanding work, I’m impressed that you can figure out iMovie! I’ve never been able to embrace the new technology. I have a new iPhone Max Pro and I can barely make a phone call on it! Good for you. ��

Another great video Ken!

The song is so familiar.....whats the name of it?

Ken- I'm with Chuck on this one. I've taken a few stabs at figuring out iMovie, with no progress. Like I need something else to do! Interested in what you use to shoot the clips. Phone, other device? Any advice on how you learned to do simple clips?Thanks, Bob

Ken- I'm with Chuck on this one. I've taken a few stabs at figuring out iMovie, with no progress. Like I need something else to do! Interested in what you use to shoot the clips. Phone, other device? Any advice on how you learned to do simple clips?Thanks, Bob

Bob, if I’m not mistaken that’s Ken’s new iPad Pro. I use mine, along with the iPen to compose art work on it. I’ve gotten that far at least. BTW, the new iPhone Pro Max takes amazing photos and videos for The Compleat Idiot. No brainer-technology for luddites such as we. ;) Editing movies, however, is a different story. What we lack in Hawaii is long, dark, cold winters to figure this stuff out.

If you look at demos of iMovie for Apple Mac pc they are a bit complicated for a beginner, and I’m a beginner so I don’t use that one...But the iMovie app for iPad is a bit more user friendly .. so that’s the one that I use. It only took me a couple of hours to figure it out, and it has a help menu to guide you.
See this demo here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7sjT_BySf8 This demo is two years old and the latest version is easier still to use...I’m now 80 years old and if an old git like me can do it so can you.:eek:ld::eek:ld:

Last edited:
Ken- Thanks. I don't have an iPad. Should probably get one. I think they are issued at birth these days. My problem with learning iMovie is not lack of info, it's way too much info and lack of continuity. I have numerous books and I've watched a number of videos and I get only so far before the info becomes specific to a piece of equipment or program that does not match what I have. Then I get derailed. At 74 I'm not far behind you, age wise, but apparently light years behind you in computerese. I don't wear hats, except playing tennis, but if I did I'd take mine off to you!

Top Bottom