- IMUA
- Rebel
- Pono (hesitant, but will consider)

I like Solid Spruce and Koa Tops.

Prefer $350 - $650

Don't mind aesthetic scuffs/scratches/dings. Tone #1

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've been eying it ever since it has been posted.

Although, I like the spruce topped version from sound samples online, more.

I cannot find the ebay tenor. Maybe it's a concert model.

Yeah that Pono looks to be a really good deal, and within your budget even though it's cedar and not spruce. I don't think it's going to be available for very long.

The aNueNue Moon Bird is also way out of your price range. Fantastic instrument but you pay for the privilege.

I have a really nice Rebel mango tenor that you can have for $625
Ron
$920 new

The Kanile'a tenor model is: K-1T

I sold a mint condition one last year for $800. It was priced to sell.

Thats a great deal on that rebal. I would certainly consider it. You said you are wanting spruce or koa. Both are pretty different than one another. I would guess that mango would be a great compromise. Especially with the lighter build they use compared to most. Just a thought.

I have a Ko'Aloha Opio Spruce/Acacia tenor I'll sell for $500. Including an UkeCrazy semi-hard case.

It's in excellent condition. With a few very faint strum marks. I did put my favorite Living Waters High-G strings on it. New they go for $750.

Has black strap buttons at the heel and butt.

I'm the second owner. I purchased it from a member July 2019. He purchased it from Mim. Shortly after I pulled the trigger, I had a great opportunity to purchase a high end tenor. As a result, I just haven't played this one much at all. Maybe an hour total playing time. After the new strings settled in.

No sense having it just sit in its case unplayed.

I have a Ko'Aloha Opio Spruce/Acacia tenor I'll sell for $500. Including an UkeCrazy semi-hard case.

It's in excellent condition. With a few very faint strum marks. I did put my favorite Living Waters High-G strings on it. New they go for $750.

Has black strap buttons at the heel and butt.

I'm the second owner. I purchased it from a member July 2019. He purchased it from Mim. Shortly after I pulled the trigger, I had a great opportunity to purchase a high end tenor. As a result, I just haven't played this one much at all. Maybe an hour total playing time. After the new strings settled in.

No sense having it just sit in its case unplayed.

I'm really picky. Dont like the Ko'Aloha sound. Thanks for the offer!

Top Bottom