SOTU 419 "Lachrymose Lamentations"

LimousinLil

Reaction score
Last edited:
Whew, that was tough to weather at high volume! Great theme though Val, and I look forward hearing everyone crying on our collective shoulders ~

one from Taylor Swift for those of us who know what it's like to be banished to that most soul-destroying of places - the friend zone …

Ooh, I LIKE dark ... thank you for finding the time, Graham; have a good holiday! And thank you too to Brian, Rob, John and Charley for the prompt start. I shall endeavour to set up the Playlist!

As if the chance to do a song by the great King of Rock and Soul, Solomon Burke, was not enough, this one was also covered fairly recently by Marc Broussard, a current fave of mine. Hope you like it.

It's probably just me and my lack of advanced computer skills, but I can't find the playlist.

And a very good morning, afternoon, early evening to one and all! I'm sorry, I'm a bit late coming to the party this morning. We were invaded at an ungodly hour by "Le Herisson Ramoneur" (the "Hedgehog Chimney Sweep"), who had come with his assistant to fit a new part to our pellet stove. He also took time to clean the chimney and admonish me for having the log basket too close to the woodburner and for not cleaning out the pellet stove properly. The house was filled with cold air, soot and noise for an hour and he disconnected the Internet at the same time as the pellet stove, so I couldn't get online. Yes, well ... enough of all these excuses! Thanks so much to Lynda for her ukulele-appropriate lament and to Jon for that very touching improvisation. Please continue to fill my day with misery!

Top Bottom