U bass player from france

Didooz

Reaction score
Hello every one.

I'm from saint-etienne, France.
I used to play the bass since I'm a teenager, now I mostly play the bass uke (kala journeyman and home customed sub ubass.

No band right now, but a few projects on their way.

I'm a technical worker in the entertainment area (mostly arena concerts).

I'm looking forward to meet fellow bass uke players (and other guys too) on this forum.

Bienvenue, Didooz!

Jan

Welcome Didooz. I might be considered the one of the main bass uke players on UU, along with Jim Hanks. I have a Journeyman, and 5 other acoustic ukes, plus 12 solid body ukes and 14 mini electric bass guitars, some of which I converted from short scale guitars. I also play ukulele, with 9 tenor cutaways.

Bass Collection.jpg

Welcome, and good luck on getting gigs! Ukulele groups always need a bassist! Ours has one.

Hello Koanmike.
It's a very beautiful collection you have here.
Right now I jus have a journeyman, but I'm working on a sub u-bass, turning it in an electric mini bass.
I just modified the profile of the neck (it was such a fat piece of wood), removed the electronics and haded a seymour duncan SMB-4A humbucker.
Now, I'm Waiting for the electronics (Seymour duncan STC-3M3) and the labella gold tone strings I ordered.
Pics comming soon.

Bienvenue Didooz!
Are you also on the french ukulele forum? I haven't seen much about u-bass on it to be honest but maybe you might find something interesting there as well.

Top Bottom