Ukulele Trio

jnicholes

Reaction score

I finished this music project involving from bottom to top:

A Soprano Ukulele playing chords

A Concert Ukulele playing one part of the melody

A Tenor Ukulele playing the main melody.

I basically took piano sheet music and broke it up so I could make parts for each Ukulele.

I had nothing better to do because my leg is in a boot.

What do you guys think?

Jared

Bravo! That's really well done. How do you keep time?

Believe me, it was HARD to keep time. I didnt have a metronome. The song is in 6/8 time, so I actually exhaled the time through my nose.

Its funny, but it worked.

Jared

Sounds like fun, but I hope your leg heals fast.

Way to go! Very impressive.

I don't know if you have the necessary equipment, but I've noticed on Facebook that others who make these types of multi-part videos lay down the main instrumental/vocal and then play it back through an earpiece or headphones as they play and record the other parts.

That was great, Jared. You really did nail the timing. I would never have thought of using one’s nose as a metronome, but it worked amazingly well for you. Congratulations! Your ukulele skills continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

Jan

More, more! :D

Way to go! Very impressive.

I don't know if you have the necessary equipment, but I've noticed on Facebook that others who make these types of multi-part videos lay down the main instrumental/vocal and then play it back through an earpiece or headphones as they play and record the other parts.

I never thought of that! Ill have to try headphones next time. Maybe Ill make another video today with headphones to compare the two.

Jared

Nice. And I like the song you selected. Haven’t heard it in a long time.

Nice. And I like the song you selected. Haven’t heard it in a long time.

It's a song from the LDS Church. One of my personal favorites.

Actually just did some more songs on another thread. You guys might like them.

Top Bottom