WTB: Cedar top cutaway tenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorym

Reaction score
A Kala KA-ATP-CTG-CE (or similar) is what I’m looking for. Redwood is also nice, but cost is a factor.

About 6 years ago Mim recommended to me that Kala, so I bought it after going thorough about 16 under $200 ukes the year before. It's one of the best off the shelf purchases I've ever made, fully worth the $370 price. In my comparison, it's as close to the $1000+ "K" brands as I've tried. It quickly became my go to gig uke, especially because it has a preamp/pickup with built-in tuner.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Thanks for the confirmation. I suspect that few will be willing to part with theirs. My fall back will be to purchase from Mim or HMS, though there is one on reverb on discount. Probably not set up, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom