WTB Koaloha concert Europe

Pinoninja

Reaction score
Hey.

I am looking for a Ko’Aloha concert, could be interesting in similar quality of different brands, depending on the uke.

As I am located in Denmark, it has to be from Europe.

Looking forward to (hopefully) hear from you.

The ukulele site has free worldwide shipping on ukes above 800 USD.

The ukulele site has free worldwide shipping on ukes above 800 USD.

Yes, that's right and I'm happy for that. However, you'd still get fleeced when you bring it into the EU (import duty and VAT, including on the shipping fee!).

Yes, that's right and I'm happy for that. However, you'd still get fleeced when you bring it into the EU (import duty and VAT, including on the shipping fee!).

You do indeed. In addition I don't mind the instrument being used, as long as it is in good condition. I do have the option of bringing it into EU from Greenland myself, so that will help a bit.

Bumping this. A Kanilea (preferred with ebony faceplate) or Kamaka concert would do as well... maybe a Clara.

Interested in a vintage Kamaka concert?
Available to try out in Copenhagen.

Hi Pinoninja,

I've been away from the forum for some time but I am looking to sell my KoAloha KCM-00, which was bought from the very reputable Southern Ukulele Store in the UK, and also was setup professionally by them.
If you're interested, send me a PM and I can share some pictures - it's not much used and is in mint condition and I have a fantastic hardcase too.

PS, I'm in Sweden, so close by =).

Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate and sorry if isn't, but I'm surely interested if Pinoninja isn't. :) I'm located in Finland.

I'm talking to Pinoninja in DM now, but if we dont reach an agreement I will let you know! Here's some pictures of my uke.

Here's my NUD-thread from when I got it as well, where you also can see the great case I'm selling it with.
https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?121195-NUD-KoAloha-KCM-00&highlight=koaloha

40fQmlR.jpg

qMskJ3y.jpg

PS. I added email notifications for PM:s, sorry for the rather slow reply. DS

Last edited:
An agreement has been made. I will close the tread when the uke and payment has been received for both parties.

An agreement has been made. I will close the tread when the uke and payment has been received for both parties.

This is SUCH a wonderful Ukulele, I had one a few years back.

Also, I have had the pleasure of working with CML ... he is reliable and the Uke that arrived was in wonderful condition. Proceed with confidence and enjoy!

Thank you Sam for vouching for me! I think Pinoninja will be very happy with this lovely uke =).

Top Bottom