KoAloha through the years

kookoolele

Reaction score
Hi all, seeking information on the different labels used across their 25-yr history. Are there any websites with this info? I know there have been a quite a few changes but can't seem to find a resource. Thanks in advance, UU!

Legit label?

Hi UU, is this label legit? Don't have production date info.

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 30
Here is a photo of my early 1997 soprano. When I purchased, some in the thread of the previous owner were wondering about the label because it looked like it was done on a home computer. Well, I have come to learn that Pops is pretty good artist and he does many logos by hand. I sent the image to Pops and here was his reply, "The person is correct in observing that the sticker seems hand made because I literally made many stickers by hand until I found a printing company to print our stickers."
IMG_0072.jpg

Here is a photo of my early 1997 soprano. When I purchased, some in the thread of the previous owner were wondering about the label because it looked like it was done on a home computer. Well, I have come to learn that Pops is pretty good artist and he does many logos by hand. I sent the image to Pops and here was his reply, "The person is correct in observing that the sticker seems hand made because I literally made many stickers by hand until I found a printing company to print our stickers."
View attachment 125764
Thanks for sharing! Wish there was a KoAloha resource like the one for Kamaka, especially since the brand has gone through so many changes with the labels.

Hi all, seeking information on the different labels used across their 25-yr history. Are there any websites with this info? I know there have been a quite a few changes but can't seem to find a resource. Thanks in advance, UU!

I hope they have someone at KoAloha who takes care of their history.

Here's the label inside my Sept. 1998 Koaloha Concert
Sep 1998 Koaloha Concert.jpg

By May 2007 they were using the new square label.
Anyone have an earlier Koaloha with this label or a later one with the crown label?
Maybe we can figure out when they changed labels. :)
May 2007 Koaloha Tenor.jpg

Top Bottom