Season 421 - God and Satan

Thank you Ryan for such an inspiring week.

Right, I'm all caught up now. Dont think I've ever hosted a week where the quality has been so consistent throughout. Thank you so much guys! Cant wait for next time!

Right, I'm all caught up now. Dont think I've ever hosted a week where the quality has been so consistent throughout. Thank you so much guys! Cant wait for next time!
Never mind all that Ryan......who won? Who won the star prize of half a dozen toilet rolls? :)

Unfortunately nobody is permitted to be in receipt of more than two of any one item so that prize has had to be postponed.

It has certaily been a cracking weeks entertainment just when the whole world feels like it's in meltdown

Wait, that's not just a crazy USA thing? That makes me feel like there's a little hope for America yet (or maybe we're just all hosed?).

Toilet paper was hoarded a lot in Denmark too.
Along with yeast, canned tomatoes, eggs and a few other stables that were hard to come by a week ago. For a day or two, then the shops were stocked again.

Top Bottom