FS/FT: Taylor GS Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
I received this brand new last week - tuned and strummed a few chords and put it back in its case.

I’d be interested in trading for an ukulele (preferably a tenor) of equal value or a reasonable cash offer (preferably with local meet up in Philadelphia, PA).

Solid Spruce Top - GigBag included - Taylor Paperwork/Warranty (not filled out)

Non-smoking home.

IMG_7301.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

Attachments

• 2C937E58-EF48-4166-8DE3-9988EC4BF556.jpg
    2C937E58-EF48-4166-8DE3-9988EC4BF556.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Update: the guitar is now located in Hollidaysburg, PA - would love to sell or trade locally. I hate seeing an instrument not being played.

Reason for location change: parents were kind enough to bring me home and out of the city :)

I was hoping for a trade, but I’d accept best reasonable cash offer, too!

For what it's worth, it's virtually impossible to offer a trade for "equal value" or make a "reasonable cash offer" if one doesn't know what you (or whoever else may have bought it new) paid for the guitar.

For what it's worth, it's virtually impossible to offer a trade for "equal value" or make a "reasonable cash offer" if one doesn't know what you (or whoever else may have bought it new) paid for the guitar.

Apologies, the guitar sells new at the big box stores for $499.

I am the only owner.

Thanks for your tip.

A simple Google search will tell a prospective buyer what the guitar retails for. As for what the seller paid for it? That's nobody's business, in my opinion.

A simple Google search will tell a prospective buyer what the guitar retails for. As for what the seller paid for it? That's nobody's business, in my opinion.

I’d agree, but try not to argue.

At any rate, someone found it easy to find the value and make a reasonable cash offer and the guitar is sold.

Thanks everyone, stay safe out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom