Fear of Crowds

I have no problem following and contributing to threads that are not directly related to ukulele. My previous post was to suggest we keep covid-19 to the General forum and leave Uke Talk to ukuleles. That said, I don't want to be the UU policeman, it's a free world and anyone can post wherever they want.

I spend time on another forum (non-uke), and we have a similar situation. Everyone reads the Main board. Putting a post in the Links section, for example, is like dumping it into a black hole. I use Uke Talk and Marketplace - period.

I spend time on another forum (non-uke), and we have a similar situation. Everyone reads the Main board. Putting a post in the Links section, for example, is like dumping it into a black hole. I use Uke Talk and Marketplace - period.

Like you, I mostly just check Uke Talk and Marketplace. And tabs from time to time - thanks to all who post tabs! Maybe with the shelter in place, I'll have time to remember to check other areas of UU as well, though. :)

Things keep getting worse with this virus. Time to bring the bagpipes in and scare the thing away!

I thought you only wanted to talk about ukuleles. Yes, there are more important topics than different types of ukulele strings and which ukulele is the best and does one use a strap button or not.

If you don’t know where to get more TP, you might be in a bigger fix than using the wrong strings. :eek:ld:

Exactly. Why isn't this thread posted under General???

Top Bottom