Important News!

You know, if I took all of the instruments I own, and laid them out, end-to-end...

Who the hell am I kidding? I'd never get that far.

I'd keep stopping to play one, then after about a half-hour, go back and play one of the first that I'd laid out, go back and forth checking tuning, play something on one of them, go back and play it on another, then notice the banjo or banjo-uke, go tune that up, fiddle around a bit, play one of the first songs again, then play another, stop in the middle and pick up a different instrument, play the same song on that one, grab one of the guitars and tune it, start to play...

Just so you guys know, I only own four ukuleles. (Thanks to whoever's photo that was!)

Just so you guys know, I only own four ukuleles. (Thanks to whoever's photo that was!)

Covid, shmovid I’ve got enough ukuleles and string sets for the zombie apocalypse. One can never be too well prepared.

Last edited:
Covid, shmovid I’ve got enough ukuleles and string sets for the zombie apocalypse. One can never be too well prepared.

I'm with you Dave. The zombies wouldn't have a chance. Forget the many, many ukes....but string sets. Some are so old, I'm afraid they'd crumble if I just opened the packet! Anyone for a first issue Aquila set?

Last edited:
Top Bottom