Trade Your Ukulele for A Large Pen Collection

rappsy

Reaction score
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NLPQZkcUv5ABikya6

How about an exciting trade offer?

I have done this before and it worked out extremely well, so let's try again. As many people here are into many hobbies, this is the perfect place to offer this up as a trade for a Ukulele.

My mom was a Pen enthusiast. She collected many, not so much for their value, but for their beauty. I can't be sure of the value of this collection, but there are hundreds of pens in many styles and appearances. There are brands such as Duke, Jinhao, Picasso, China Dragon Golden Pen, Acme, Taccia, Cross, Tourneau, Retro 1951 and more.

There are fountain pens and ball points. I didn't look closely enough to determine if there were roller balls, but I would imagine there are as there are so many pens. There are novelty styles, such as the Obama inauguration, Coke, Elvis, and a set that look like golf clubs with the green.

I'm not looking for a top of the line Uke, but please don't offer starter Ukes. I'm pretty flexible. Kanile'a, KoAhola, Kala Elite, Loprinzi, Ono, etc. are all things I am interested in, but let me know what you have and we can take it from there. For the right Uke, I'll toss in some cash.

The following link will take you to a page I've set up with some pictures. There are plenty more that I have not photographed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NLPQZkcUv5ABikya6

Without doing the research, I can't tell you value, but you'l have a lot of fun going through this and your trade will be used instead of sitting in your Uke pile.

Questions? Ask away. I've been around quite a while and have plenty of references here on the forum.

Due to the weight of this package, I am offering this to continental U.S. addresses only.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Pretty cool collection of pens. Love the Elvis Presley guitar-shaped wooden case.

Good luck with the trade.

Pretty cool collection of pens. Love the Elvis Presley guitar-shaped wooden case.

Good luck with the trade.

Thanks for the plug. In today's electronic world, writing is not what it was, but I enjoy picking up a nice pen every once in awhile.

Top Bottom