I Found A Place In My Heart

Ukecaster

Reaction score
"A Place in My Heart" written by Dom James, sung by Emma Smith. You may have heard this one on the Range Rover TV commercial, with the dog riding in the Range Rover. In the commercial, there are only 3 lines to the song. I searched for the whole song, and apparently there isn't one available...yet. One TV commercial site says: "this song was produced specifically for the commercial "New Range Rover Evoque: A Dog's Dream" and unfortunately, it is not available to purchase or download on any music sites." Some other sites predicted that it would not be released for legal reasons, since it sounds very much like the earlier song Every Beat of My Heart, by Gladys Knight and the Pips (does sound like it IMO).

Anyway, I took the 3 lines from the short song on the commercial, and tried to add my own stuff onto it. Hope it's not for the dogs :D

Last edited:
Get in touch with Landrover - they might want to use YOUR version in their follow up ad! lol
Great job John!

Oh wow, I just checked this video on my YouTube account, and see it has over 650 views, which is very unusual for my videos. I guess many people like that song on the commercial, and are searching for it.

Top Bottom