Bruko shipping

Brn1638

Reaction score
I would like to ask fellow ukers whom purchased from bruko, how long shipping took for you?

On the bruko website it says 3-4 business days by DHL for the rest of the world. (Asia)

On 6 March Mr Pfeiffer sent me a tracking link showed my uke was shipped on the 5thof March

After a week last tracking:
Fr, 06.03.2020 13:52 IPZ Frankfurt
The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking:

I contacted my local postal, they haven't received the package yet, it's still with DHL in IPZ
After reading reviews about IPZ I'm afraid I will not receive my package till x-mas.

Is this normal?

One word:corona

I would like to ask fellow ukers whom purchased from bruko, how long shipping took for you?

On the bruko website it says 3-4 business days by DHL for the rest of the world. (Asia)

On 6 March Mr Pfeiffer sent me a tracking link showed my uke was shipped on the 5thof March

After a week last tracking:
Fr, 06.03.2020 13:52 IPZ Frankfurt
The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking:

I contacted my local postal, they haven't received the package yet, it's still with DHL in IPZ
After reading reviews about IPZ I'm afraid I will not receive my package till x-mas.

Is this normal?

Hi Brn1638,

I just wonder have you received your shipment? I am in the similar situation here :(, my shipping status has no progress and stopped at IPZ Frankfurt since 5th of June. Please let me know, thanks.

A month or so back I imported (to the U.K.) something from Germany, it seemed to take an age to come. Similarly I’m waiting for stuff from China and the typical long delivery times are now extended. I think that the core issue is flights or rather lack of flights; that’s not really something that can be helped and of course any flights that there are have a freight capacity well below the goods waiting to move forward towards their end destination.

Yup, I think it is a new normal in the current circumstance. Once arrived in my country, it was held for more than a week and once received the package it was with "sanitized" sticker, more handling measures as well locally, for good. So I have my Bruko now. Thanks.

When I ordered mine, it was like gambling in Korea where I was not sure when or if my package would arrive. I was paranoid for a couple of weeks and I kept checking the tracking number everyday. Thankfully, it arrived in good condition. Probably not going to order online for awhile. Maybe until things improve a little bit.

Top Bottom