Noah Pineapple Soprano - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
Back after my week off from the reviews - and Noah feature back on Got A Ukulele.

In the scheme of things with the world at the moment, uke reviews are so unimportant, but i am going to try to keep these regular now. If you are locked down at home, maybe they will provide some light relief from the sad news.

https://www.gotaukulele.com/2020/03/noah-pineapple-soprano-ukulele-review.html

In the scheme of things with the world at the moment, uke reviews are so unimportant, but i am going to try to keep these regular now. If you are locked down at home, maybe they will provide some light relief from the sad news.

To be honest, I really appreciate having the diversion. It is important to find ways to not get caught up in all of the latest news. For me, I know that I need to find a balance between being informed and getting overwhelmed. Thank you for posting.

Is it wrong of me to categorise Noah similarly to Brüko? Small European factory/workshop, decent quality solid wood ukes for an affordable price. For me, they fit into that similar mid-tier range with excellent quality-price-ratio. I'd be tempted to order one if I didn't have a Brüko already. :)

Also, with all the Corona nonsense going on, I think it's important to both distract yourself from the news every once in a while and also try to keep living your life as normally as possible, bearing all the precautions in mind of course (wash your hands, avoid large gatherings, protect the vulnerable, etc.). With that in mind, I'd hate to see your reviews stop.

Regrettably it doesn't seem he's yet available in US (direct from Noah). I checked with a few of his retailers in G.B. and really pricey shipping... EagleMusic quotes $230US in addition to a $261US base price. Really puts it out of reach.

Thx for the review anyhow.

Regrettably it doesn't seem he's yet available in US (direct from Noah). I checked with a few of his retailers in G.B. and really pricey shipping... EagleMusic quotes $230US in addition to a $261US base price. Really puts it out of reach.

Thx for the review anyhow.

Well that seems only fair play for all the times we're posting about Outdoor Ukuleles or Klos or Bonanzas that are way too expensive to ship to the UK.

Thanks for the review, Baz. I've never cared for the shape of pineapple ukes, but it does make a nice sound.
I'm allergic to pineapple, so I won't buy one.

Is it wrong of me to categorise Noah similarly to Brüko? Small European factory/workshop, decent quality solid wood ukes for an affordable price. For me, they fit into that similar mid-tier range with excellent quality-price-ratio. I'd be tempted to order one if I didn't have a Brüko already. :)

I think there is an important difference. Bruko are made in Germany by the owner - Noah are not made in UK by the owner, but in Vietnam by a luthier there on his behalf. But yes - both solid, both affordable, small workshop stuff

Thank you for reviews. It’s. Great distraction from all that’s going on in The world right now!

Top Bottom