Covid-19: what was it like for you?

My family is dealing with Covid right now. Basically it has been a lot like a summer cold...
It seems to vary quite a bit. I know some who have had it with pretty much mild cold symptoms and others with more serious issues- fever, cough, severe fatigue, etc, etc

From my last post re Covid in November 2021, we have gone from fairing quite well to quickly spiralling towards unprecedented cases along the Eastern side AUSTRALIA.. Victoria and New South Wales which is approx 1/2 total population recorded 50,000 plus cases yesterday and growing.
Whilst hospital cases are rising, it is under control, but puts a strain on other surgery procedures and huge strain on the Medical industry as many front line workers are isolating due to catching the virus.
It is plain to see that there is a long way to go and then a huge rebuilding of economy as National debt soars.
But on the positive, the world keeps turning and I can still get time in to practice the UKE, and now trying to learn Guitar, " That is a much longer road to travel".
KEEP STRUMMING

Top Bottom