RIP Ladybird, My Dog

jnicholes

Reaction score
On Sunday, March 15th, 2020, at 8:44 PM, My beloved pet, Ladybird, a 10 year old St Bernard dog, passed away. She had to be euthanized due to a multiple system failure, cause unknown.

She was a good dog. May she rest in peace.

I dedicate this song, "God Be With You Till We Meet Again," to her.

Jared

So sad. Nothing more moving than loosing one of "man's best friends"
My heart is with you.
Ron

Sorry to hear. Hope you have a lot of good memories left after the sorrow lessens.

So sorry for your loss. At times like this I love to reflect on the "Rainbow Bridge", but I just wonder if the dozen or so furry people there waiting for me will all get along.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3COrHRJuo9Y

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your tribute with us.

Really poignant and heartfelt statement of the love you felt towards your companion. I'm sure it was returned.

It's a tough thing to do Jared. But it's better than having them suffer through their final hours.

I've had to do it for several pets, so I can understand your sorrow.

Sincerest condolences for your loss.

Dogs are the best. They love you unconditionally, even listen to your music, with no judgement (mostly). Taking your dog to be put down is very hard. My sincere condolences. I'd love to see a pic of your beloved canine companion.

20200315_203938.jpg

The last picture we took of her before putting her down. I was crying.

Sorry for your loss jnicholes, every pet owner dreads this day. Try not to think of your loss, but how lucky you were spend time with this beautiful creature.

Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Happy ukulele playing,

Jared

Play some sad songs, cry out the grief, and remember the good days with your dog.

So sorry to hear about your Ladybird - you did the right thing to keep her from suffering. Keep those memories of her in your heart; you’ll never forget her.

Keith

I'm so sorry Jared. I lost my best buddy of 12 years a few weeks ago. Although his loss has left a hole in my life and heart, the memories fill me with such joy. May your memories of Ladybird fill your life. The song "Smile" by Charlie Chaplin brought me great solace, and your beautiful song stirred my heart again today.

On Sunday, March 15th, 2020, at 8:44 PM, My beloved pet, Ladybird, a 10 year old St Bernard dog, passed away. She had to be euthanized due to a multiple system failure, cause unknown.

She was a good dog. May she rest in peace.

I dedicate this song, "God Be With You Till We Meet Again," to her.

Jared

Sorry for the passing of your beloved furfamily member. Rest well beautiful Ladybird, from a uke lover, fellow animal lover and dog owner <3

Top Bottom