Song Help Request April Come She Will (tabs)

megster

Reaction score
I'd love help finding the tabs/fingerpicking patterns for Simon and Garfunkel's "April Come She Will." I've found the chords, but so much of the song's flavor comes from the picking! I haven't been able to figure it out on my own. Thanks!

The piano score is on line, I looked under the song title and easy piano. You didnt say if you could read music. If not it takes some work to equate a note to a string and fret combination, but temeber note repeat them selves and that 2nd line treble clef g is your low g string. And will always be that. Not saying it is easy to do irdt time from scratch, but it can be done. If you get the sheet music, maybe I can help you. Leaves that are Green is one of my favorites. Nice guitar picking at the begining. Good luck.

That's a good idea! I can read music on a pretty basic level, but I think that I could probably figure something out with the piano score. I'll let you know if I'm struggling! Thanks for your response.

Thank you for finding the tabs! This is super helpful.

You are very welcome! wish I could figure out how to post the actual tab! I have a good ear and can pick out most anything :)

Hi all :)
I'm new here and I'm wondering if you could help me with transcribing this version of "April Come She Will" as it sounds great and I would love to learn how to play it! This is the video:
https://youtu.be/PXluHfsWehI

I'm not very good at learning just from youtube video so I'd be grateful if you could help with figuring out this picking pattern. Many thanks!

Top Bottom