Happy St Patties Day!

Nickie

Reaction score
HAPPY ST. PATTIE'S DAY to all me friends, be ye Irish or not!
Let's all play some Irish songs today!

I have an Irish Song Set with Danny Boy, How are things in Glocca Mora, Toora Loora Looral, and When Irish Eyes are Smiling.
they may be in one of the links below. If not, email me at ( rohiguchi@gmail.com ) and I'll endeavor to send them to you :)

keep uke'in',

Happy emerald day. Didn't go out today, but played "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" once on my uke wearing a green baseball cap with the Notre Dame leprechaun that I was given when I was a propman on the movie "Far and Away" using the lead sheet that my uke group uses, I normally play bass uke.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Plan a big day next year.

The local newspaper here had the audacity to suggest it would never be as big as it was after this year. I think it is going to much bigger, possible a lot of things will be bigger because people appreciate them much more now.

Look up Catherine Jordan on FaceBook for some nice Irish tunes for St Pats day.

Cool! Big doin's next year!
Our newly learned songs are:
Carrickfergus
Courtin In The Kitchen
Lilly the Pink
The Drunken Scotsman
Galway Girl

Top Bottom