Chromatic Harmonica Collection for Concert Ukulele - Crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danersen

Reaction score
HALF GONE ... NEW POST TO COME

I’m thinking now might be an interesting time to expand on Lenny’s Pen Collection idea, so here goes ...

Last edited:
Ah ha! I couldn't figure out how harmonicas could be for concert ukuleles.:confused: Now I understand. [lightbulb]

Quite a collection Dan. Must have taken a while to amass. GLWS

The title drew me in, but the prices shut me down. I'll have to stick to my 7 Lee Oscar diatonics.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Great collection of harmonicas, having a UV cleaner is quite unusual, (these are often used by repair technicians to sanitize), so these should be perfectly safe, especially as the sanitizer is to be included.

I have a reasonable collection of harmonicas myself, & there are some top notch instruments included in this collection.

I hope you didn't put a chromatic harmonica in an ultrasoinc cleaner unless you replaced the windsavers after. BTW: You didn't list the keys of the harps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom