Quarantined, The Concert

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
When everyone who’s hunkered down because of the Corona Virus, gets tired of binge watching Netflix or hangin’ out on Facebook and wants some REAL entertainment; come on over to the banks of the Ohio for Quarantined, The Concert. Complete with multiple wardrobe changes! Admission is COMPLETELY free!!!

Thanks for sharing the music! Will have to watch this later. Spouse is working from home. I'm on spring break. Sure I could use headphones but my speakers are better. Tonight before or after dinner a concert will be great. Last night watched the live cast of the Dropkick Murphys---a Boston kinda Irish-punk band.....was unfamiliar with them.....but for a little St. Patrick's Day celebration why not......

When everyone who’s hunkered down because of the Corona Virus, gets tired of binge watching Netflix or hangin’ out on Facebook and wants some REAL entertainment; come on over to the banks of the Ohio for Quarantined, The Concert. Complete with multiple wardrobe changes! Admission is COMPLETELY free!!!

Going to listen to the rest of this while I'm working from home tomorrow, sounds great, thanks! I've been developing an appreciation of the baritone this last year.

Thanks for sharing the music! Will have to watch this later. Spouse is working from home. I'm on spring break. Sure I could use headphones but my speakers are better. Tonight before or after dinner a concert will be great. Last night watched the live cast of the Dropkick Murphys---a Boston kinda Irish-punk band.....was unfamiliar with them.....but for a little St. Patrick's Day celebration why not......

I always assumed Dropkick Murphys were from East Coast Canada. Right coast, wrong country! :eek:

Top Bottom