Amazon not shipping ukes, but we are

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Amazon has stopped shipping "non-essential" items. Good time to support small business. Mainland Ukes is closed to walk in traffic, but we will still be filling orders. Mim and Uke Republic are other good options.

Ah dunno how Amazon defines "nonessential" but they're still selling just about everything and anything. Some photographic gear I ordered just shipped today and should appear on my doorstep Friday (3/20). Judging from the Prime specials today everything under the sun is "essential."

I believe their is a slight misunderstanding on what is happening. Amazon is no longer having "nonessential" items shipped to them. If they have an item in stock already, then they will sell and ship it to you. Once they run out of the item (like the uke) they will not reorder until circumstances improve.

It's always a great idea to order an ukulele from Mainland Ukes! They're possibly the best value on solid wood ukuleles in America, and each one comes with a perfect setup by Tookta and Mike. :shaka:

I bought baritone and tenor necks from Mainland recently for a couple of DIY projects. Those will keep me busy for a while. Thanks for the fast shipping.

My Mainland gets the most love. Soprano all hog.

Top Bottom