I don’t need another uke!

Lol one vote yes and one vote for yes (for them!) tee hee hee:)
i’m trying to find out what their actual worth is too. Is it a good buy??

Last edited:
But, that being said, it’s very hard to pass up a good deal. Help me decide!! Soprano Cocobolo from Cocobolo ukes. 225$ Yes or no??

Yes, it is a great deal.

Buy it.

If you change your mind later, sell it.
But I'll bet you keep it.

-Kurt​

But, that being said, it’s very hard to pass up a good deal. Help me decide!! Soprano Cocobolo from Cocobolo ukes. 225$ Yes or no??

Add another $100 for DHL shipping (roughly). Pickup and strap buttons and Dog Paw side port all all extra as well.

That being said, they are very good ukuleles with a very resonant sound. And the look great. Terrific people too.

Yes, you do need another uke, you do need another uke, you do need another uke...

[We are such shameless enablers.]

I assume this is used. New ones are at least twice that, plus the shipping as noted by Kenn. So it sounds like a good deal assuming it is in good condition of course.

Yes or no....decision is yours. But I sure love my Cocobolo. Beautiful sound & look.

I vote Yes. You’d be supporting the small business community. And if you don’t, you may later regret it. Never postpone joy. :)

I assume this is used. New ones are at least twice that, plus the shipping as noted by Kenn. So it sounds like a good deal assuming it is in good condition of course.

There were some seconds or blems listed recently for a substantially reduced price. Kevin stated it was for cosmetic reasons, and did not affect the sound. On one he said the wood was too dark!

Don't know if this is one of those or not. Either way, it's a good deal.

No, Janet, you don't need another uke.......

.....but on the other hand, we all like something different, so if it will give you pleasure, (& you can afford it), why not. :D

Y’all crack me up...no, you’re right, I don’t need one. Quiet voice even say’s NO...but, I want �� UAS is terrible and hasn’t hit me in years!!!!

Numbers look good. You haven't had UAS strike in years. Can't really ID the downside of saying yes to this... :D

Unless the current owner was using his Cocobolo uke as a fly swatter, I'd say go for it. I'm a happy Cocobolo owner and honestly, I've never heard anyone say bad things about them. And that price is a great deal!

Janet,
That is a steal of a deal.
However, I will tell you that I have a friend who bought a Cocobolo soprano. I've heard other sopranos that I like better. But probably not for $300.
The concert size and tenor size Cocobolos? O M G!

Janet,
That is a steal of a deal.
However, I will tell you that I have a friend who bought a Cocobolo soprano. I've heard other sopranos that I like better. But probably not for $300.
The concert size and tenor size Cocobolos? O M G!

I just wish those concerts weren't 16" scale. I hope for a soprano

Top Bottom