Petey Mack, a request

Nickie

Reaction score
Saturday morning (21st) Petey Mack has requested that we all stand in our doorway and play Here comes the Sun, then Let It Be. This occurs at 900 AM.
If enough of us do this, maybe George and John will hear us!

I'll have to download lead sheets to be able to do that, but it sounds good, I should be awake at that time, been sleeping late with not having anyplace to go.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Saturday morning (21st) Petey Mack has requested that we all stand in our doorway and play Here comes the Sun, then Let It Be. This occurs at 900 AM.
If enough of us do this, maybe George and John will hear us!

I just read this post, and nothing personal toward Petey Mack, but if I stand in my doorway at 9AM, with a temp of 36 degrees F, I will not feel my fingers within 30 seconds. Temps would need to be at least 60 F before I could do that.

-Kurt​

If I did that either someone would steal my uke, or hit me over the head with it!

That’s what we did too except it was the family room. It was nice enough to be outside but we figured the Neighbors, new on both sides, wouldn’t appreciate it. We were going to open the garage door and play in it’s doorway, me on Blackbird tenor and Bill on big ole stand up Bass. ��

This should be an International event. That way the songs would roll around the World going from time-zone to time-zone.

Top Bottom