So, there IS *ONE* good thing to come out of it...

S11LKO

Reaction score
One little positive...

This site won't let me post the link, but it seems one of the best ukulele shops in London is seeing a great deal of new custom by people intending to learn the uke whilst in isolation!

We might have quite a few new talented members once this horrible crisis has passed by.

Keep doing what you need to do and keep healthy and safe please everyone. X

Which shop is this? I only know one in London.

Which shop is this? I only know one in London.

Duke of Uke mate. I think they ARE the only dedicated uke shop here, but lots of other music/guitar shops are now beginning to stock ukes as they're catching on with people now very quickly.

Ah ok, I have been there. They are the only uke shop in London yes. The Denmark Street dealers also have the cheaper instruments. There isn't a high end dealer in London unfortunately, I wish I could open a shop!

The more the merrier.

Ah ok, I have been there. They are the only uke shop in London yes. The Denmark Street dealers also have the cheaper instruments. There isn't a high end dealer in London unfortunately, I wish I could open a shop!

A business venture and beloved hobby at the same time. Sounds good to me my friend.

Plus, we all have the cleanest hands of our lives! No goop on our ukes!

Very true my friend. And we all know they play better when they're clean. It's the law. Haven't you ever noticed how much better your car drives once it's been cleaned? lol

Top Bottom