Season 409: The Virtual Ukulele Club

Why are the rest of the videos not on the playlist?

The forum was down over the weekend and yesterday I was busy. I'm only just back on and will be catching up over the next couple of days. I normally only add the videos to the playlist when I've watched them.

Season 423 is now well and truly over. I have got behind with listening and commenting thanks to the outage, I'm behind with the listening and commenting. I'll catch up over the next couple of days

I overslept! My dog ate my chord sheet! Terribly late, sorry.

This was published in the time frame of the contest, I just didn't have time to carry it over from YouTube.

It's another Jonko piece. Mr Duncan offers up some steady bongos, picking and additional vocals.

I overslept! My dog ate my chord sheet! Terribly late, sorry.

This was published in the time frame of the contest, I just didn't have time to carry it over from YouTube.

It's another Jonko piece. Mr Duncan offers up some steady bongos, picking and additional vocals.

https://youtu.be/PQ9WLA0h7gY

No worries. Given the forum went down at one point, I'll listen and add it to the playlist when I get a round tuit.

Thanks for hosting this week Geoff, in what can only be described as trying circumstances.

I've caught up with all the videos now and made comments. All your videos should be on the playlist now.

Let me know if I've missed yours.

Finally well done to everyone who entered and enterd into the spirit of the week and produced such great videos in difficult circumstances. I hope things go well for everyone and keep safe.

Top Bottom