Hows Business?

That is very odd, as I can't see it it all on the US Amazon site. It is on the AU Amazon site, but from a non-Amazon seller in the US. Thanks for looking.

An hour later and it is there, as is The Mandolin - a history but only if I go to my Authors page on Amazon. There is supposedly two reviews on the Amazon page, but I can only see one (kindly written by Beau Hannam) but it would be good if other who enjoyed the book could write a paragraph or two and post it there. Thank you in advance.

Cheers from autumnal Canberra in semi-isolation.

Graham - this online game is that: a game of constant vigilance and strategy. Keeping your name front and centre is what you do while other people are watching their favourite game or box set on TV. Bob Gleason anecdotedly once said (please confirm Bob if I misquote you) "I wake up in the morning with 7 different ways of making money." As an 'artist/author/creative person you have to have variety of income streams to survive.

It's certainly not good

The shops are closed and goverment is considering to carry on the lockdown further more for 2 weeks, although many people are earning from web design by online orders but those who don't have business online are suffering, my cousin was fired from his office because he was working in a travelling agency.

Last edited:
An hour later and it is there, as is The Mandolin - a history but only if I go to my Authors page on Amazon. There is supposedly two reviews on the Amazon page, but I can only see one (kindly written by Beau Hannam) but it would be good if other who enjoyed the book could write a paragraph or two and post it there. Thank you in advance.

Cheers from autumnal Canberra in semi-isolation.
Just got the ebook! Looking forward to reading it..

While my postage costs have stayed in the same the disruptions to the mail are odd. The uke I sent to Canada 3 weeks ago is still in Australia but the one I just sent to the UK 2 days ago is already on a flight to Heathrow.
Still waiting on heaps of parts.

Someone is telling porkies �� I ordered some stuff on eBay needed it quick..the sellers address is Hampshire UK...it said delivery within 3 working days, It took over a week and arrived with a customs label on the package.

What about now? I was looking for an ukulele the other day and found nothing? Is there a gap in this market? I mean if there is a gap in the market, I would be glad to fill it up and start selling these amazing pieces of art as I don't see them only as a musical instrument. I have so many friends started their own business and I'm feeling a bit jealous to be honest. It's one of the most independent ways to make money in our corporate world and if you do a proper concept testing then you can definitely fill up a gap that exists and you can profit from it.

Last edited:
Well, yes and no. Technically, you don’t need a lawyer in order to start a business or to run it. However, there are so many things that you have to take account of when you run your own business that it’s simply impossible to control everything by your own. So, that’s why I say that it is important to have a lawyer behind your back when you have an average size business. You can see for good legal assistance here legal outsourcing services. It’s a good way to start your path, because after that, when you will have more money, you can afford a better private lawyer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom