w/Oahu hard-shell case, D'Addario mini tuner, Oasis case humidifier

Obligatory UU/Proof-of-life image:

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_7307.jpgIMG_7309.jpgIMG_7312.jpgIMG_7316.jpg

More current photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mb7datmkp...UXxcQYtxa?dl=0

Mahalo!
    Last edited by Gmoney; 04-14-2020 at 06:34 AM. Reason: BUMP
    Soprano: Sailor Brand SPC-S, Donaldson Vintage-S, Gstring Longneck, 1920's Martin 0, Makala Dolphin (YELLOW), Mainland Chili!, Roy Smeck. 1920's Kumalae
    Concert: KoAloha Sceptre, KoAloha Super Concert, Kala "Mighty Uke", Kamoa Grand Concert, Martin 2K
    Tenor: LoPrinzi Model A Mohagany
    Pineapple/Other: Mainland red-cedar, Mya-Moe Concert Pineapple (Mango), KoAloha Longneck Pineapple, Vintage Kamaka Pineapple, Kamaka 100th Anniversary Pineapple

Aloha from Charleston, SC!

Looks like maybe your PM box is full, FYI.
    Mark
    Kamaka HF-2L Longneck Concert
    Kanile'a Custom Super Soprano
    Cocobolo Super Soprano
    Flea Koa Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Desmodromic View Post
    Looks like maybe your PM box is full, FYI.
    Cleaned it up! You can also reach me direct here: gfincher AT live.com
    Soprano: Sailor Brand SPC-S, Donaldson Vintage-S, Gstring Longneck, 1920's Martin 0, Makala Dolphin (YELLOW), Mainland Chili!, Roy Smeck. 1920's Kumalae
    Concert: KoAloha Sceptre, KoAloha Super Concert, Kala "Mighty Uke", Kamoa Grand Concert, Martin 2K
    Pineapple/Other: Mainland red-cedar, Mya-Moe Concert Pineapple (Mango), KoAloha Longneck Pineapple, Vintage Kamaka Pineapple, Kamaka 100th Anniversary Pineapple

I thought this one would go first. That bridge is spectacular.
    If life seems jolly rotten,
    There's something you've forgotten,
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing! - Eric Idle

Quote Originally Posted by Xtradust View Post
    I thought this one would go first. That bridge is spectacular.
    Me too! It was the only one that I was prepared to sell when I started this as I'm not much into tenor scale. But it is a stunning uke & if anything sounds better now than when I bought if from a fellow UU'er back in 2010.

Mahalo!

I have a KoAloha 2008 super concert, it is still one of my favorite players.
    Keep Strummin'

It seems like all the ukulele builders have moved to the basic Chinese rectangle bridge.

Koaloha used to have these Crown Bridges, Inlaid Bridges and Laser-etched Bridges with their name on them. I loved those!

A person really only has two choices from the K-brands now...rectangle or pin-bridge.

Someday, you won't be able to get these...
    If life seems jolly rotten,
    There's something you've forgotten,
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing! - Eric Idle

Quote Originally Posted by Xtradust View Post
    It seems like all the ukulele builders have moved to the basic Chinese rectangle bridge.

Koaloha used to have these Crown Bridges, ... Someday, you won't be able to get these...
    So true! In fact, the Crown Bridge was already gone from KoAloha's models when I purchase this beaut back in 2010. The artistry of of Pop's Okami was what made these beauties stand out. Then you pick it up & play it and its sound is as amazing as its appearance!

Somebody? Buy this one & get it out of its case - its spent too much time w/me!

Mahlalo!

BUMP! Still available! Open to offers.

Mahalo

Thread Information