Flemish folk song

Very nice! I loved it. My mom was born in Kanegem, Belgium, a small town in the Flemish region of Belgium.

Is the music for that available somewhere? I'd love to play it for my mom on guitar (fingerstyle) and mountain dulcimer. I read music so standard music notation is what I'd want.

Again, lovely!

A girl goes out for wine in the evening. She meets a man who wants something from her. She refuses, but goes with him to drink wine. When they have drunk enough, the man got what he wanted. They go to a bathhouse together. Warning: girls, never go out for wine alone at night.

Wow, very nice play ~ It's such a happy thing to play your favorite songs with your favorite ukulele at home during this hard period. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful ukulele song ! :eek:

Very nice! I loved it. My mom was born in Kanegem, Belgium, a small town in the Flemish region of Belgium.

Is the music for that available somewhere? I'd love to play it for my mom on guitar (fingerstyle) and mountain dulcimer. I read music so standard music notation is what I'd want.

Again, lovely!

Susie,
If you are looking for additional Flemish or Belgian traditional music, you might want to check out Putter’s website here:
https://sites.google.com/site/tabs4ukes/home-1

Jan

That was really well done, Herman. Drinking wine throughout the piece was a nice touch. :)
Thanks for sharing the video.

Jan

Top Bottom