Hello from Belgium

Delana

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just bought a tenor Ukulele and want to learn to play. I stumbled across this forum while searching for....ummm...Ukulele Forums. :cool: I'm in Belgium and, like the rest of the world right now. at home with more time on my hands. :rolleyes: I've been picking away at the guitar for two years now but haven't managed to make much progress. TBH I could probably spend some more time practicing. Playing the uke should help with timing and strumming on both instruments.

Anyway...that's me! I look forward to diving in and being a part of things here.

Delana

Welkom, bienvenue Delana!

Belgian expat here. I think that the ukulele has massive growth potential in Belgium. Maybe the Corona cloud also will prove to have a silver lining.

If you're looking for resources, tabs etc then I must direct you to this fantastic collection of a fellow Belgian and member of this forum:
https://sites.google.com/site/tabs4ukes/home-1

Welkom, bienvenue Delana!

Belgian expat here. I think that the ukulele has massive growth potential in Belgium. Maybe the Corona cloud also will prove to have a silver lining.

If you're looking for resources, tabs etc then I must direct you to this fantastic collection of a fellow Belgian and member of this forum:
https://sites.google.com/site/tabs4ukes/home-1

Thanks Penny and Ms B for the welcome! :) And THANKS for the link! Awesome!

Like most people I came to Belgium for 3 or 4 years and 30 years later here I am still! ;) My husband is Norwegian and we met, settled and raised a family here. Thanks for the link! Yes, during the Corona 'social distancing mode' I plan on improving guitar, learning the ukulele and working on my Dutch (which is not bad) and French (which is terrible!) I adore Belgium!!

I'm assuming you're from Wallonie?

Thanks Penny and Ms B for the welcome! :) And THANKS for the link! Awesome!

Like most people I came to Belgium for 3 or 4 years and 30 years later here I am still! ;) My husband is Norwegian and we met, settled and raised a family here. Thanks for the link! Yes, during the Corona 'social distancing mode' I plan on improving guitar, learning the ukulele and working on my Dutch (which is not bad) and French (which is terrible!) I adore Belgium!!

I'm assuming you're from Wallonie?

From Flanders, actually :D
Good luck with all your studies. Dutch grammar can be very frustrating (obviously depending on what one's mother tongue is).

Top Bottom