Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 KoAloha KSM-T2 Tenor Neck Soprano Ukulele w/ Pickup, Hardshell Case & Humidifier

Quote Originally Posted by King David View Post
    Truth! My first symptoms of U.A.S. started with a bright & happy soprano sound, that sound is what captured me. Then I slowly moved on up to a tenor for the comfort of the scale. Enter now years later, holy grail soprano body tenor neck. Nobody else doing this (this) well, and a I.M.O. a true gem with light tension sets tuned up just a hair to D. To me, thatís traditional ukulele (back in the origin days of super tiny bodied ukes). \m/ thank you for the sweet condolences UU. Will never forget this community!
    Hi,
    sorry if I've missed it but is there a sound sample of this lovely instrument please?

Quote Originally Posted by WoyWoy View Post
    Hi,
    sorry if I've missed it but is there a sound sample of this lovely instrument please?
    No personal sound sample, as my audio recording capabilities are very low quality. However, I would urge you to listen with headphones to the 3 sound samples from Hawaii Music Supply/TheUkuleleSite.com. Andrew has thousands of dollars worth of the best recording equipment and it is as true of a sound sample as you'll get. But for serious buyers PM me though see what I can do
    https://vimeo.com/theukulelesite/vid...20t2/sort:date
    Last edited by King David; 03-30-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Sounds great, thanks. I see what you mean about the traditional uke sound. It's a very appealing combination. Sadly I'm in Australia - the Aussie dollar has tanked against the USD, so anything purchased in that currency costs, like 150% of what it did a few years back. I wish you the best of luck in selling it though and I hope someone snaps it up soon. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WoyWoy View Post
    Sounds great, thanks. I see what you mean about the traditional uke sound. It's a very appealing combination. Sadly I'm in Australia - the Aussie dollar has tanked against the USD, so anything purchased in that currency costs, like 150% of what it did a few years back. I wish you the best of luck in selling it though and I hope someone snaps it up soon. Cheers.
    I have one and it is brilliant. Maybe the nicest uke I have played. I have become a bit of a Koaloha fanboy, although the thinline tenor I tried didn't grab me that much. The small body on the t2 makes it a little more challenging to hold but that's probably true of sopranos in general.

If you ever come to Brisbane (if they ever reopen the borders!), you are welcome to try.

Thanks ukulately. That's very generous of you. Next Spruke festival maybe.

Thread Information