Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Songsheets? That would be far too organised...but it was good to see you Mike, and glad the bass fitted in.

It was good to see some new faces, and 10/10 to Ralf for continuing to play through an almighty crash. If he hadn't already told us that Sal was playing nearby, I would have thought a car went through the side of his house.

Here we are before Ralf made it 17
View attachment 126861

Anyway, same time same place next week...

Time: May 9, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82800955545?pwd=QlFSYXdnWmw2RVpWaXdjT1JWSjZjQT09

Meeting ID: 828 0095 5545
Password: seasons

We'll try to be in! :love: Thanks for putting this together!

Wow! Really cool that this Zoom has been organized — would love to participate — been missing my Seasonista friends!

Could I do this week’s Buzzcocks song please? :)
Since nobody seems to have objected to this I’m claiming the Buzzcocks spot! :cool:

Just under 5 hours to go from the time of this post, ladies and gents! Would be great to have a little more female participation! :)

Since nobody seems to have objected to this I’m claiming the Buzzcocks spot! :cool:

Just under 5 hours to go from the time of this post, ladies and gents! Would be great to have a little more female participation! :)

Looking forward to this. When will it be Trent's turn to do one?

Excellent! I was hoping some one would take it on - kudos to Pa for doing it last week! It’s so funny and offbeat that it’s become a mini- tradition. I had one lined up but will save it for another week.

Cheers Steve - good attendance again this week - great to see and hear you all! I noticed a big improvement in sound quality across the board this week - not sure if that’s down to everyone making appropriate changes to their Zoom settings or maybe that Zoom themselves have made improvements and refinements to the platform? :)

Hey, everybody! That was a rad Zoom meet-up!!! So much fun — loved it and looking forward to the next one! (I will be better prepared!) :D Here are a couple of screen shots that I took during our gathering! Thank you, YorkSteve, for setting everything up!!!

11D838EF-3700-4F0E-AA2A-DCD4448D99B7.jpg

77093BBE-C05F-4B57-8744-509305353089.jpg

Cheers Steve - good attendance again this week - great to see and hear you all! I noticed a big improvement in sound quality across the board this week - not sure if that’s down to everyone making appropriate changes to their Zoom settings or maybe that Zoom themselves have made improvements and refinements to the platform? :)

Yeah I agree, I thought sound quality across the board was better today!

It was great seeing everyone as always ~

For those that were there this week, and were totally lost in the conversation about old comedians and seaside statues, I can confirm that the statue in Brighton is Max Miller, not Max Wall.

Max_Miller_statue.JPG

As a benefit for those as bad with remembering stuff as I am, the open mic starts in 26 hours from this post.

As a benefit for those as bad with remembering stuff as I am, the open mic starts in 26 hours from this post.

Er...no it doesn't...more like 49.5 from this one.

Hi, Steve! Is there a theme for this week’s Zoom? Can’t wait to see everyone!!!! Woooooot wooooot!!!! :)

No - it's a free for all. Last week I just mentioned that my Season was about travel, and some people got on with it straight away. But normally, no theme, except one person has to do a Buzzcocks song...

Can't make this one. 9pm UK is 3pm for me and since I work midnights on the weekend that is right in the middle of my sleep. Hope to catch the next one.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing what Buzzcocks song Christopher came up with :)

Top Bottom