Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Quote Originally Posted by pabrizzer View Post
    Another beaut meeting - thank you Steve.
    Very special for me to have Xander come and sit near me for my whole song. He 6 years old. He is autistic and has never spoken a word. Very skilful with tablets and phones and puzzles. Contact is always on his terms so as I say very special to have him come to the room and sit near me for the whole song. He left soon after the song finished. Jaxson, his older brother, came in and the end of the meeting.
    That was a great moment. Glad you're able to spend some time with your grandkids mate.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Shouting Into a Tin Can EP on Soundcloud now!

Hey, all! I am so bummed that I missed yesterday! I had a lot of work I had to do around the farm, and I didn’t get things wrapped up until it was too late. I can’t wait for this coming week — looking forward to it so much!

Sorry you missed again Chelle! We also lacked a Buzzcocks song, so we will have to do it all again next week.

Time: Jun 6, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8735259569...ZVWDR4YUI1dz09

Meeting ID: 873 5259 5697
    Password: seasons
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Sorry for missing out last night! I'd been up since the crack of dawn (which is quite early this time of year) and ended up having an early night
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Shouting Into a Tin Can EP on Soundcloud now!

I'm not a singer, and that would be 2:30 AM here. If you hit the little Record button at the bottom of the screen, you can record it and post the link here the following day.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryc41 View Post
    I'm not a singer, and that would be 2:30 AM here. If you hit the little Record button at the bottom of the screen, you can record it and post the link here the following day.
    I think you've got the time wrong - 9.30pm in London is 4.30pm in New York. Or have I got your location wrong?
    I decided against recording these sessions, as some people are very unsure about playing in front of people, and knowing it was being recorded might put some off.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    Sorry you missed again Chelle! We also lacked a Buzzcocks song, so we will have to do it all again next week.

Time: Jun 6, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8735259569...ZVWDR4YUI1dz09

Meeting ID: 873 5259 5697
    Password: seasons
    Hi, Steve and Seasonista Zoomers! I missed you all yesterday! Iím going to try again for this coming week!

Hey boys and girls, I am sad that I will miss my first one of these today! I've got to get my international student to the airport later today and so I'll send my best wishes to everyone now! Should be back next week ~
    Talk less, play more . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mezcalero View Post
    Hey boys and girls, I am sad that I will miss my first one of these today! I've got to get my international student to the airport later today and so I'll send my best wishes to everyone now! Should be back next week ~
    That’s a shame Kev - you’ll be missed mate! I think that leaves just me and Steve as the only ever-presents since we started? Happy to be corrected on that?
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

another fun get together Steve et al

Thread Information