Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

What is this "dancing" and "cuddly toy" business ... what am I missing???

While Del was singing Crocodile Rock, Pabrizzer pulled out a toy crocodile he had handy, and Jo and Paul also had little toys dancing to the music. I then dragged out a dog puppet from the long-defunct Pets.com site.

It’s my youngest brother’s 50th birthday on Saturday, and by way of celebration a surprise online Zoom party has been arranged for him! It starts earlier in the evening than our weekly Seasons session so I may still be able to make it at some point, but I may be a little late joining you all. And I may have consumed a celebratory beer or three! :)

... I may be a little late joining you all. And I may have consumed a celebratory beer or three! :)

That makes two of us. I have just been told that I am doing an online cheese & beer tasting session at 8pm. The cheese & beer has arrived today. I will make sure that I stagger towards my laptop at about 9.15 to start Zoom, but I can't vouch for my ability to play a song or mute the right people at the right time.:cheers:

Good times, friends! Wonderful to see all of you today and also have some darn fine music at that! Thank you so much, Steve, for hosting! Cheers, everyone!

found this

but could not find Phantom of the Opera by Benlawdvig - it was in Season 77 of the Ukulele - Give My Regards To Broadway but the video no longer exists there

btw 'truly excellent hosting' is certainly not a recent thing here on the seasons - that season (77) by frisbee fred had 35 pages
we used to routinely get 500+ replies

if the seasons are to continue we do need hosts to offer up a theme and ukers to bring songs along - we're still going

Last edited:
I think that was the 10th session in this series, and quite possibly the best. Some good songs, quite a few laughs, and a torrent of bad language from Del. We had no idea.

I hope he'll be on better behaviour next week.

Time: Jun 20, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82534724932?pwd=cW5LV0VxTzZjN2VWZDREaytkWlo4QT09

Meeting ID: 825 3472 4932
Password: seasons

I think that was the 10th session in this series, and quite possibly the best. Some good songs, quite a few laughs, and a torrent of bad language from Del. We had no idea.

I hope he'll be on better behaviour next week.

Hahaha! And you forgot to mention the nudity (not mine I hasten to add!) and the rather saucy original song full of double entendres from another Zoomonista, who shall remain nameless for now! ;)

That should get the numbers up for next week’s meeting! :D

Well it seems nudity, sexy innuendo, and rough language did not attract more uke players to the yard. Missed Pa and Chelle, yesterday.

Great meet again! Just successfully transferred Isaac from sofa to bed. Thanks again Brian for playing some soothing Buzzcocks to send him off to sleep!

Edit: Is this the video you were on about Marc? Stunning.

Last edited:
Yeah great one today, and yes that's the video Marc sent me! The musicianship is so good ~

Top Bottom