Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Generous offer, Del and Steve! See you soon! Sadly, probably not today, nor next week. I'm in Oklahoma City visiting my fully vaccinated mom and she wants to make some rounds in the city today. Next Saturday my sister will come, so I will have to focus on her. Imagine. If I can sneak in, I will. See you all April 3, at the latest.
Liz
P.S. How do I get a cool illustration, like Del's, or a photo, like Brian's, next to my user name?

Go into "Settings" and click on "Edit Profile Picture".

I think to simplify this time difference thing, all Zooministas should come and live in the UK - I believe Steve now has a spare bedroom so you could all pile in there. :cool:
Interesting idea Del. I will check with my wife (and then I will duck).

Generous offer, Del and Steve! See you soon! Sadly, probably not today, nor next week. I'm in Oklahoma City visiting my fully vaccinated mom and she wants to make some rounds in the city today. Next Saturday my sister will come, so I will have to focus on her. Imagine. If I can sneak in, I will. See you all April 3, at the latest.
Liz
P.S. How do I get a cool illustration, like Del's, or a photo, like Brian's, next to my user name?

Go to "Settings" at the top of the page, then scroll down to "Edit Avatar". I just changed mine.

Lotsa fun today. Sorry you missed it.

Last edited:
Almost a year on from our first session, and I am back in the hosting seat for this week, as Kevin has a gig! Hope to see you there.

A guilty pleasure: "Time Bomb" by the German band Lake, from 1976. This got played a bunch on my local radio station in Maine.

The clocks have gone forward in the UK, so things will be an hour earlier in the USA next week, the way they were a few weeks ago. And I think the next session will bring up a whole year of this craziness. See you there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom