Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

I hope the dog is doing well! Less important, does amyone have the meeting ID and passcode for 4/17/2021? I'll keep sending out positive songs to the dog.

Thanks for all your positive vibes for our canine chum. She is pretty much a full time job at the moment, but has improved a lot already. Hope this week's session was a blast.

Frank - the post at the start of this thread is nearly always the best place to look for this week's session details.

Glad to hear that your furry friend is on the road to recovery Steve.

For those on Saturday, this is the song I was trying to think of, making a bunch of puns on Massachusetts town names. It was a staple on the Doctor Demento show for a while. Way to jazzy for me to attempt to tackle in a week. The “city” he refers to at the beginning must be NY, because you would be somewhat out of your way if you drove through Marion on the way to the Cape from Boston. To find yourself in all those other places? Well, all I can say is that gas must have been a lot cheaper then.

For those on Saturday, this is the song I was trying to think of, making a bunch of puns on Massachusetts town names. It was a staple on the Doctor Demento show for a while. Way to jazzy for me to attempt to tackle in a week.

From "The Music Man", we know that Marion rhymes with carrion and librarian. Mattapoissett will be much harder.

I have updated the date & details for Saturday 24th, assuming Kevin is in the chair - let me know if that's not the case. I may or may not be there - my wife is away for part of the weekend, and I will be sole doggy day-care operative. She's improving, but might not appreciate being left for too long.

I have updated the date & details for Saturday 24th, assuming Kevin is in the chair - let me know if that's not the case. I may or may not be there - my wife is away for part of the weekend, and I will be sole doggy day-care operative. She's improving, but might not appreciate being left for too long.

Bring her along Steve.

Glad to hear that your furry friend is on the road to recovery Steve.

For those on Saturday, this is the song I was trying to think of, making a bunch of puns on Massachusetts town names. It was a staple on the Doctor Demento show for a while. Way to jazzy for me to attempt to tackle in a week. The “city” he refers to at the beginning must be NY, because you would be somewhat out of your way if you drove through Marion on the way to the Cape from Boston. To find yourself in all those other places? Well, all I can say is that gas must have been a lot cheaper then.

Oh, Andy!!! Please, please, please, please, please????!!!

Howdy, friends!!!

Long time, no see! I have been missing you all so much! I sure hope that this finds you all doing well!

Steve, I hope your puppa-dog is doing alright! I had wondered if your dog had ACL surgery? My father’s dog just had the operation last week, and is also confined to a small kennel cage, for a couple weeks, to allow for healing of the repair to the ACL.

Frank has gotten me all ironed out, now, with my iPad ‘original sound’ settings, so that should help with improving sound on my device for open- mic! YAY! Thank you so much, dear Frank!!! Of course, the connectivity issues I often run into whilst Zooming are still a thing with which to contend... but, I do what I can to get by.

The above all said, I had plans to join in the fun today, but, speaking of dogs, plans got changed and I had to pick up our new puppy today, a day earlier than originally scheduled... so, I’m puppy-sitting now! :-D He is sooooo cute!!!! He’s a little love bug!!!

I will definitely try to hangout with y’all next weekend, for sure!

Hope to catch up with you soon, loved ones!!!
-Chelle xo
A7715D30-149C-4A03-9199-BDB96292E02C.jpg

Following the "first concert" discussion. This was 50p well spent. You'll probably see why we had trouble explaining the Wurzels:

Steve, I hope your puppa-dog is doing alright! I had wondered if your dog had ACL surgery? My father’s dog just had the operation last week, and is also confined to a small kennel cage, for a couple weeks, to allow for healing of the repair to the ACL.

Hi Chelle - yes, if ACL stands for (something) Cruciate Ligament, that's what she's had repaired. The stitches/staples came out today, and she can start doing 5 minute walks later this week, but is going to be confined to the cage for several weeks yet, to stop her from running or jumping, either of which could snap the temporary fix.

Hope to be back on the Saturday night sessions soon!

There's one Seasonista who would be attending, albeit bleary-eyed or a tad schnockered, every one of these open mics, but who cannot access the internet from due to the continued nightly internet shut down of a brutal military junta.
No Joko: 18:30 GMT to 02:30 GMT...
13:30 EDT to 21:30 EDT..
So, if one of our hosts would schedule one outside those hours, it would be a pro-democracy statement!

And what happened?

The very night I made this plea, with the only notice being the absence of the junta's nightly shutdown order, 24-hour internet access has been restored in Myanmar (but only for those using fiber-optic wired internet; mobile data remains off 24 hrs a day)!

See you Saturday!

going to have to miss this one as i've got a gig this afternoon. Have fun ~

Top Bottom