Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Sorry couldn't join in tonight. And in answer to Steve's question, "No, I couldn't hear you." Hard as I tried. First time I'd tried using Zoom on a mobile device. So all I could do was give you a wave and head off. Hopefully, see you all next week.

Sorry couldn't join in tonight. And in answer to Steve's question, "No, I couldn't hear you." Hard as I tried. First time I'd tried using Zoom on a mobile device. So all I could do was give you a wave and head off. Hopefully, see you all next week.

My younger brother just had that problem on his Fire tablet, I told him to be sure his volume was on full, but that didn't help much, then he used a headset and that worked.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

As I mentioned last night, I may not be around for the next two Saturdays, so I am passing the baton to Brian Fergus to book the session and keep everybody in order. And if I do happen to be available, I will turn up and cause havoc.

As I mentioned last night, I may not be around for the next two Saturdays, so I am passing the baton to Brian Fergus to book the session and keep everybody in order. And if I do happen to be available, I will turn up and cause havoc.

Next session July 4 (didn't realize it would be that date LOL) Start time will be 1:30 pm West Coast USA timezone.

here are the zoom numbers:
822 8636 2688
password: seasons

Hey, everybody! I missed you all yesterday on the Zoom-Zoom — we had some weather that wasn’t quite as hot, so I took advantage to get a good, long bike ride in with my sister — it was wonderful! Saw all kinds of wildlife on the bike trail and it was great to see my sis again! I’m gonna try to catch you all again this coming Sat.!

Next session July 4 (didn't realize it would be that date LOL) Start time will be 1:30 pm West Coast USA timezone.

here are the zoom numbers:
822 8636 2688
password: seasons

Thanks for stepping in to host in Steve’s possible absence, Brian. I will be attending but am likely to be rather late joining the party - my fave footie team Chelsea have a live televised game which is scheduled to finish about half an hour after the start of the Zoom session. :)

Thanks for stepping in to host in Steve’s possible absence, Brian. I will be attending but am likely to be rather late joining the party - my fave footie team Chelsea have a live televised game which is scheduled to finish about half an hour after the start of the Zoom session. :)
I'll just leave this here.

COME-ON-YOU-IRON-IMAC.jpg

I'll just leave this here
How did I know that somebody would bring that up? If you can’t do your London neighbours a little favour now and then (though twice in one season is a little over-generous methinks!), what a sad world this would be! Can’t deny I’m pretty gutted about it though! Hopefully it’ll help to keep you in the top flight! :)

How did I know that somebody would bring that up? If you can’t do your London neighbours a little favour now and then (though twice in one season is a little over-generous methinks!), what a sad world this would be! Can’t deny I’m pretty gutted about it though! Hopefully it’ll help to keep you in the top flight! :)

Unsurprisingly i was quite pleased about last night's results. Everton did us a favour too

Hi Steve - would you mind changing the zoom info at the top of the thread to the numbers for the July 4 meet up?
I think some people will be confused and might not find it searching through the thread.

zoom meeting ID: 822 8636 2688
password is "seasons"

thanks - I'll do my best to fill in -hope to see you!

Hi Steve - would you mind changing the zoom info at the top of the thread to the numbers for the July 4 meet up?
I think some people will be confused and might not find it searching through the thread.

zoom meeting ID: 822 8636 2688
password is "seasons"

thanks - I'll do my best to fill in -hope to see you!

The top of the thread is back up to date.

Steve, thanks for continuing to host these. I hope I can hop on at least for awhile Saturday!

Apologies for absence

I'm delivering a motorcycle to Lincolnshire tomorrow, a round trip of some 360 miles, so, sadly, will not be able to participate. Do try to do your best without me. <3

I'm delivering a motorcycle to Lincolnshire tomorrow, a round trip of some 360 miles, so, sadly, will not be able to participate. Do try to do your best without me. <3
Crikey, you're making up for lost time, getting out and about.

If anyone in the Zoom meeting right now can see this will you ask Brian to let me in please? :(

I signed in at 2:09 PM Pacific, over half an our late, got in at 2:17.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

It was awesome to see you all today on the Zoom!!! I had a lot of fun — I hope that the Zooms will continue! Brian, thanks so much for hosting the mtg!

Dang it, couldn’t join. But our Independence Day dinner took a bit more of my time than I planned. (It was delicious, so there’s that.) Maybe next week!

Top Bottom