Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Aww man... wish we'd have known you'd have to leave - you could've jumped the queue!

No worries! It was just a last-minute job of work that needed to be done. I heard some VERY IMPRESSIVE playing by others and I am so stoked that I got that opportunity, at least.

I really hate to have to miss again today, but I just can't seem to get caught up with a lingering list of things I need to do left over from last year. I'll miss seeing everyone, but hope to see you again soon ~

i'M STAYING UP late to watch American football playoffs... are we live? Where are we?

January 2
Redemption Song, Bob Marley
Happy Up Here, Royksopp, can't use special characters
You Can’t Get Stoned Enough, Phil Ochs
Christmas in the Trenches, John McCutcheon
Church St. Blues, Norman Blake in honor of Tony Rice
Has Anybody Here Seen Hank? The Water Boys
Sign, Sealed, Delivered, Stevie Wonder
Willow Weep for Me, Ann Ronell
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da by Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner
Ain’t She Sweet, Jack Yellen
Me or Uke Blues, Lil Rev
I Shall Be Released, Bob Dylan
Rebel Rebel, David Bowie

January 9
After the Gold Rush, Neil Young
Up on the Roof, James Taylor
Song for a Winter's Night, Gordon Lightfoot
Light a Candle, Neil Young
Follow You, Follow Me, Genesis
Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Love on the Rocks, Neil Diamond
The Circle, Ocean Colour Scene
Dream of Tear Gas, incomplete, J Chamberlain

Last edited:
Tracy's Divinyls cover made me think of this. A few years ago, I got fascinated by Chrissy Amphlett's performance in this video. She seems like some sort of Dickens character in it.

Tracy's Divinyls cover made me think of this. A few years ago, I got fascinated by Chrissy Amphlett's performance in this video. She seems like some sort of Dickens character in it.

Cracking good! Thanks for sharing that one, Jim! It might be another TISMAW hit!

I'm good for hosting this Saturday, unless other plans have already been made, Look forward to seeing everyone ~

Same thing happened to my friend Gerald. He was unable to post on his for sale thread. Weirdness ~

There was some interest in this song at the last open mic wing-ding. Our own 'LizBeth Brinker brought it to Season 466, but under disguise. If past experience holds true, the copyright owners would likely give it an automatic take-down and a YouTube copyright strike if they found out about it. Please watch and enjoy!

Hi folks! I am sorry to miss you again tomorrow. My husband's brother and his family are going to brave our germs and pay us a visit. Wish us all luck! Thanks for the re-post, Chris!
Liz

Sorry I had to leave a bit early. I need to do a time sensitive errand. I'm good for hosting next week ~

Top Bottom