Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

YorkSteve

Still strummin'
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here are the details of the weekly Seasonista open mic session. Over three years on, these are still running. Everybody is welcome!

See below for the next date & time

If you haven't used Zoom before, it is worth signing up and installing it on your PC/device first, from https://zoom.us/. Painless and free.

All Seasonistas, past & present, welcome! The format is along the lines of an open mic session, with one person singing a song, and the rest of us (muted, to avoid horrible delays) can listen or join in, in the safe knowlege that nobody else can hear them! Then everyone gets un-muted for wild applause, and on to the next person.

Update - the next session is booked for Saturday Mar 16th, 12:30pm PDT / 3:30pm EDT / 7:30pm UK / 5:30am Brisbane

Ila is hosting. Zoom ID 623 009 0567
no password.

Last edited:
I'm in!

My local open mic is running a virtual night tonight, except we're all just taking turns live streaming to the Facebook group. I like this idea much better as you have an actual audience.

Really looking forward to it.

will see when the time comes if I will be able to make it. It is around the time I go to sleep as I am a night owl.

I like that idea - I have been using Zoom at work, it is easier than one thinks

Looks like my clock sums were wrong, and it will be 8am on the West coast of USA.

Should love to give it a try, Steve ... but I'm not at all sure that my Internet is up to it! What are we supposed to be playing????

Should love to give it a try, Steve ... but I'm not at all sure that my Internet is up to it! What are we supposed to be playing????

The idea of an open mic is to play what you like. The stage is yours to do what you want with it during your set.

going to try and join in as well Steve! Looking forward to it ~

Anything at all! Or tell us a joke. Can you juggle?

Steve, this is terrific. We're doing this with the Raleigh Uke Jam on the 31st (our normal open mic night).

I'd love to jump in, but am able to work from home... so I do.

You'll get some fantastic brings. Look forward to a recap or highlights.

Looks like my clock sums were wrong, and it will be 8am on the West coast of USA.

This sounded really fun till I read 8am. I am barely alive at noon!

I'll try to join in as well. I'm working remotely, but by then my work day should be over. That'll be the best Zoom meeting of the day, I'm sure. :)

Top Bottom