Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Another beaut meeting - thank you Steve.
Very special for me to have Xander come and sit near me for my whole song. He 6 years old. He is autistic and has never spoken a word. Very skilful with tablets and phones and puzzles. Contact is always on his terms so as I say very special to have him come to the room and sit near me for the whole song. He left soon after the song finished. Jaxson, his older brother, came in and the end of the meeting.

That was a great moment. Glad you're able to spend some time with your grandkids mate.

Hey, all! I am so bummed that I missed yesterday! I had a lot of work I had to do around the farm, and I didn’t get things wrapped up until it was too late. I can’t wait for this coming week — looking forward to it so much!

Sorry for missing out last night! I'd been up since the crack of dawn (which is quite early this time of year) and ended up having an early night

I'm not a singer, and that would be 2:30 AM here. If you hit the little Record button at the bottom of the screen, you can record it and post the link here the following day.

I think you've got the time wrong - 9.30pm in London is 4.30pm in New York. Or have I got your location wrong?
I decided against recording these sessions, as some people are very unsure about playing in front of people, and knowing it was being recorded might put some off.

Hey boys and girls, I am sad that I will miss my first one of these today! I've got to get my international student to the airport later today and so I'll send my best wishes to everyone now! Should be back next week ~

Hey boys and girls, I am sad that I will miss my first one of these today! I've got to get my international student to the airport later today and so I'll send my best wishes to everyone now! Should be back next week ~

That’s a shame Kev - you’ll be missed mate! I think that leaves just me and Steve as the only ever-presents since we started? Happy to be corrected on that? :)

Midnight to six a.m,
For the first time from Jamaica
Dillinger and Leroy Smart
Delroy Wilson, your cool operator

Ken Boothe for UK pop reggae
With backing bands, sound systems
EZxNyAuXYAEbRwU

June 6 1977

Notice also the flyer for Trinity, who can lay claim to being Jamaica's first 'toaster' - it was to his 'Three Piece Suit' that Althea & Donna's 'Uptown Top Ranking' was the 'answer song.'

Attachments

• Hammersmith Palais.jpg
    Hammersmith Palais.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Super-sesh, people! Every performance was a delight!
Ciao!
Yukio

Midnight to six a.m,
For the first time from Jamaica
Dillinger and Leroy Smart
Delroy Wilson, your cool operator

Ken Boothe for UK pop reggae
With backing bands, sound systems

June 6 1977
Even better, you could have gone to see the Ramones & Talking Heads first, because that started at 5.30! What a night.

Another fine session, with fun songs, protest songs, and the revelation that almost all Seasonistas have a cuddly toy close to hand in case there is any dancing to be done.

Next week, here we go again...

Time: Jun 13, 2020 09:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83531132399?pwd=SmprMmw4aEI4YmFDRHhWMW9BSVV0QT09

Meeting ID: 835 3113 2399
Password: seasons

Even better, you could have gone to see the Ramones & Talking Heads first, because that started at 5.30! What a night.

Don't forget The Saints, who were a cracking band themselves. Their bassist, Arch Larizza is a mate of mine. If you've ever played "I'll see you in my dreams", chances are you've played his arrangement!

Top Bottom