Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

The video I sent Brian isn't on YouTube. But I tracked down another video of the same guy doing his looper version of "Baba O'Riley".

The first post has been updated for tonight, assuming Kevin is in charge again. Looks like I might have to miss out again, but hope to be back next week.

I will not be online this evening, as I am camping with som friends. Unfortunately the weather is so warm that I dared not leave a uke in the car while hiking, so there will be no uke at the camp fire either :-/

Another week out of the loop, and I assume Brian is in charge again this week. I may even be there myself!

What? Is that an electric ukulele solo at 4:15 on the "For What It's Worth" video???
AND it goes on for two whole minutes?!?
CRAZY!
(or it could be electric 4-string mandolin tuned in 5ths?)

Last edited:
We talked about the late John Hartford's Trying To Do Something To Get Your Attention on Saturday. I thought it'd be the perfect song for Hendulele's Season 489. Maybe someone is brave enough to tackle it.

Last edited:
Sorry I've missed the last few weeks, but I should make it this Saturday.

Also I wanted to say, for anyone who might be a bit hesitant to join - I was scared at first since I hadn't attempted music in front of anyone else for literally decades, but it's a very friendly group and you'll certainly be made welcome. And you can just join in to listen, if you like!

Great to see the site back up!

I’ll be hosting this weekend at the usual time
Zoom meeting 622 972 7495
No password necessary

Cheers Brian - I’ll be there! Some may wish to mute their speakers when it’s my turn! ;)

Hope Kevin is OK to host tomorrow's session. I probably won't make it, or the week after - it's holiday time again - but I'm sure you'll cope.

Top Bottom