Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Another good time was had by all. Great to have Voni join us, and Dave (DCW) for a while too. CeeJay spent most of the session totally anonymous, until he did something magical to turn his camera & mic on.

IMG_20200725_213250156.jpg

The Season 442 announcement is up you vultures. :D I told you it was imminent.

Thanks for another fantastic Zoom meeting/open mic/whatever we are calling these. It really is uplifting to see and hear everyone and share some music.

Sooo... I may be rather late to the party tonight as Chelsea are playing Bayern Munich in a European Champions League game. But we're 3-0 down from the first leg, so the prospect of a 4 goal recovery is pretty remote to say the least. If it's not looking good I may abandon the game and head straight on over to the Zoom meet. I'll try to make an appearance at some point before the end - please be ready with the sympathy! :)

Sooo... I may be rather late to the party tonight as Chelsea are playing Bayern Munich in a European Champions League game. But we're 3-0 down from the first leg, so the prospect of a 4 goal recovery is pretty remote to say the least. If it's not looking good I may abandon the game and head straight on over to the Zoom meet. I'll try to make an appearance at some point before the end - please be ready with the sympathy! :)

If I make it on tonight I'll be nothing but sympathetic. Honest.

Helloooooo, Seasonista Zoomers!!! Looking forward to our party today!!! See y’all sooooon!!!! :music:

We missed you!

But a dozen of us shared a lot of good songs.

With holidays coming up (I hope) I am handing the baton over to Brian Fergus (UkeFoote), who will no doubt be along later with the link for next week.

We missed you!

But a dozen of us shared a lot of good songs.

With holidays coming up (I hope) I am handing the baton over to Brian Fergus (UkeFoote), who will no doubt be along later with the link for next week.

I missed you all, too!!! I had full intentions of attending (even practiced my song several times during the week getting ready!), then I got sidetracked and missed out on the fun! Steve, thanks for hosting everyone again and know that you’ll be missed next week — have a wonderful holiday!!!

Ahoy there!!
This weeks zoom session meeting number is 622 972 7495
The password this week will be “Woodstock”

Same start time (12:30pm Pacific Coast USA time) Saturday Aug 15

I hope we have a good turn out!

Ahoy there!!
This weeks zoom session meeting number is 622 972 7495
The password this week will be “Woodstock”

Same start time (12:30pm Pacific Coast USA time) Saturday Aug 15

I hope we have a good turn out!

Thanks so much, Brian! :) Hoping to make it there this week!

Well, after a whole week of hot and humid weather, we finally have a beautiful day to be outside, so I’m heading outdoors on an adventure this afternoon to enjoy the weather! I had intended to come to the Zoom today, and I am sorry that I’ll miss the fun with you all!!! Have a great time (of course you will!)!!! :)

Top Bottom