Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Here is the list of songs performed at the open mic on April 3, Brian hosting.

Brian "Lotus Feet" by Mahavishnu Orchestra

Jim P “Light on the Road” by Jim Perskie

Steve “Miner at the Dial-a-view” and “So You'll Aim Toward The Sky” by Granddaddy

Chris F “Crow Jane” New Orleans traditional

Del “You Could Be Happy” by Snow Patrol

Marc “Roadsinger” by Cat Stevens

Charldene “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor

Chris D “April Showers” by Louis Silvers and B.G. De Sylva

Jo “Blackbirds” by Gretchen Peters

Liz “The Black Swan” by Jack Thackray

Jim Y “Yard Sale-ing” by Steve Keys

Really fun time! Looking forward to next week, probably to be hosted by Kev

Last edited:
Another great session tonight - thank you everyone! Lots of great music, chat and laughs! :)
Is it only me that feels sad at the end when all the faces on the screen start to disappear one by one?

I should have had the lyrics in front of me. The Steve Keys song I did was actually called Garage Sale-ing. That's my mistake, not Ukefoot's.

I thought that there were a lot of really great songs played on Saturday and some interesting conversation.

Big Ass Garage Sale.jpg

Last edited:
I'm available and open to host tomorrow if need be! If there is another plan, i'll keep an eye on page 1 of this thread ~

Another great session tonight - thank you everyone! Lots of great music, chat and laughs! :)
Is it only me that feels sad at the end when all the faces on the screen start to disappear one by one?
Guess it is then! ;)

Just watched it back. Still genius.

Great seeing everyone again! I'll try and get on more often.

Last edited:
Here’s the short vid I made a while back about the Casio Digital Horn I played at today’s Zoom meet:

Here’s the short vid I made a while back about the Casio Digital Horn I played at today’s Zoom meet:

Thanks for sharing that, Del. I just Googled the Lyricon I mentioned on Saturday, which was used in Steely Dan's U.S. hit "Peg". The Lyricon was the first wind controller, so it was a precursor to yours -- some of them came with a built-in synthesizer, later on there was a model that could output to control an external synthesizer.

I probably won't be able to make this week's session. Our dog is recovering from an operation, and will possibly need too much of my attention. Hope to be back the following week...

Thanks for sharing that, Del. I just Googled the Lyricon I mentioned on Saturday, which was used in Steely Dan's U.S. hit "Peg". The Lyricon was the first wind controller, so it was a precursor to yours -- some of them came with a built-in synthesizer, later on there was a model that could output to control an external synthesizer.
Thanks Jim - I’m intrigued - I’ll have to check it out! :)

I probably won't be able to make this week's session. Our dog is recovering from an operation, and will possibly need too much of my attention. Hope to be back the following week...
That’s a shame Steve - hope your dog’s better soon! :)

I hope your pup is feeling better and that you can make it Steve!

I sent you a pm (I think I did anyway) - take a look

Mmmm...I had three from you, but only the first few words each time. I will email you, and we will try that way.

Sorry to hear about your dog Steve! I'm running late today as well boys and girls, but look forward to joining in.

FYI ~ Marc is out of town and asked me to let you know he can't make it today ~

I hope the dog is doing well! Less important, does amyone have the meeting ID and passcode for 4/17/2021? I'll keep sending out positive songs to the dog.

Top Bottom