Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

I went to the link you sent me, The "1" in the upper part of the page is highlighted. I don't see any instructions for joining a meeting. The first thing in the thread starts with ... "Thanks everyone for tonight - some more wonderful songs & performances. "

I'm doing something wrong and I bet it's something really simple.

Sounds like you've got the forum set to most recent posts first. Can't find where to change that, but if you instead hit 'last' then you should reach the oldest post, which will be Steve's instructions.

However as discussed a new thread will be along soon because the hosts are changing.

Was great catching up with you all tonight, sorry it was so long between drinks!

It was great to see you all tonight — thank you for letting me express my emotional self as I attempted to perform my song for Lesley...I appreciate all of the support you gave me — it’s a lovely thing to be in community with you all.

Steve, thanks again for all of your efforts hosting us!

Brian, thanks for helping team-up to host future sessions (I’ll see if I can look into how to help out with hosting myself and let you know what I learn)!

“Charyl Dean” - I hope you are feeling better soon!

Jo, give Banjo(lele) :-D a hug from me!

I went to the link you sent me, The "1" in the upper part of the page is highlighted. I don't see any instructions for joining a meeting. The first thing in the thread starts with ... "Thanks everyone for tonight - some more wonderful songs & performances. "

I'm doing something wrong and I bet it's something really simple.

Hi Frank D. I can send you the instructions by PM after the Zoom info is posted for next Saturday. Just to get you started in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

When I click on the link in the notification that you communicated with me, the first time time it took me to the instructions for doing in meeting yesterday. Then, when I logged in, it disappeared. If this was not a little frustrating, it would be great material for sitcom!

Thanks so much!

When I click on the link in the notification that you communicated with me, the first time time it took me to the instructions for doing in meeting yesterday. Then, when I logged in, it disappeared. If this was not a little frustrating, it would be great material for sitcom!
Okay, I’ll send you a private message when the open mic is updated.

Sorry I wasn't able to join in last Saturday guys/gals, I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

I'm happy to continue sharing the hosting responsibilities with Brian going forward. If anyone else wants to join in and share those hosting duties, I'd say it's important that you have a paying subscription to zoom as it will allow you to host these meetings uninterrupted. They generally tend to go 90 - 105 minutes . . .

I assume Brian will be hosting next week's meeting but if need be, I can do so.

Our next meeting will be at our usual time

October 31 12:30 pm West Coast USA time

zoom meeting 662 972 7495 password is "Woodstock"

I hope you can make it!!

it is 6:30 am NSW time Jon
which means i can't make it
the last i attended was 5:30 when daylight savings kicked in so the time must have been changed?

Our clocks went back an hour last weekend, but Brian has kept the time the same where he is - which makes it an hour earlier for us here. I hope to be there!

Mmm...those meeting details aren't working for me. Anybody there?

Top Bottom