Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Hi Steve - would you mind changing the zoom info at the top of the thread to the numbers for the July 4 meet up?
    I think some people will be confused and might not find it searching through the thread.

zoom meeting ID: 822 8636 2688
    password is "seasons"

thanks - I'll do my best to fill in -hope to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by UkeFoote View Post
    Hi Steve - would you mind changing the zoom info at the top of the thread to the numbers for the July 4 meet up?
    I think some people will be confused and might not find it searching through the thread.

zoom meeting ID: 822 8636 2688
    password is "seasons"

thanks - I'll do my best to fill in -hope to see you!
    The top of the thread is back up to date.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Steve, thanks for continuing to host these. I hope I can hop on at least for awhile Saturday!
    SOPRANOS:

Default Apologies for absence

I'm delivering a motorcycle to Lincolnshire tomorrow, a round trip of some 360 miles, so, sadly, will not be able to participate. Do try to do your best without me. <3
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton soprano | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    I'm delivering a motorcycle to Lincolnshire tomorrow, a round trip of some 360 miles, so, sadly, will not be able to participate. Do try to do your best without me. <3
    Crikey, you're making up for lost time, getting out and about.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

That's the one. They are a brilliant band.

If anyone in the Zoom meeting right now can see this will you ask Brian to let me in please?
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

I signed in at 2:09 PM Pacific, over half an our late, got in at 2:17.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
    9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

It was awesome to see you all today on the Zoom!!! I had a lot of fun — I hope that the Zooms will continue! Brian, thanks so much for hosting the mtg!

Dang it, couldn’t join. But our Independence Day dinner took a bit more of my time than I planned. (It was delicious, so there’s that.) Maybe next week!
    SOPRANOS:

Thread Information