Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Here is the new zoom meeting info for JULY 11 - 1:30 pm West Coast USA time (9:30pm in Europa, 6:30am in Australia):

870 1325 7275
password: seasons

I hope you can make it!

Here is the new zoom meeting info for JULY 11 - 1:30 pm West Coast USA time (9:30pm in Europa, 6:30am in Australia):

870 1325 7275
password: seasons

I hope you can make it!

You mean 9:30 in the UK right, in Central Europe (where the Netherlands/France and Germany to name ad few are) it will be 10:30 if I am not mistaking (one of the reasons I will not be joining you ;))

You mean 9:30 in the UK right, in Central Europe (where the Netherlands/France and Germany to name ad few are) it will be 10:30 if I am not mistaking (one of the reasons I will not be joining you ;))

For a Rock-n-Roll legend like yourself, I thought maybe you'd just be waking up at 10:30 pm :)

NEW ZOOM MEETING NUMBER IS
851 2629 7487
password is "seasons"

I dont know why but the original meeting I set up is no longer listed in my app so I had to set up a new one

I scandalized Brian by revealing I have dabbled in the forbidden fretting techniques of Hazmat Meshuggenah described in the dreaded Necroukeycon.

What does that even mean????

at the open mic there was some considerable discussion over mr. persky's curious method of playing the D chord by barre-ing with his pollex

furthermore, judging from this latest quote, jim appears to be dabbling deeper into the dark uke arts than anyone might reasonably have guessed

I am back in hosting action this week, but I have brought the time forward by an hour, maybe to tempt some of our central European people in...? So it's 20.30 in London, 12.30 Los Angeles, 15.30 New York. Hope that's OK with folks.

Topic: Seasonistas Open Mic - episode how many?
Time: Jul 18, 2020 08:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84810969261?pwd=ZWFYZWMwQXZ6b1lrLzJXWXZpY3F0dz09

Meeting ID: 848 1096 9261
Password: seasons

Cheers Steve!

And here’s a little quiz for you all: who is (to the best of my knowledge) the only Seasonista to have attended every Zoom session? :confused:

Cheers Steve!

And here’s a little quiz for you all: who is (to the best of my knowledge) the only Seasonista to have attended every Zoom session? :confused:

I can't remember that far back! Is it you? Or Kevin? Jim?

Top Bottom