Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Sad to miss todays hangout, I'm good for hosting next week though. I hope everyone is well ~

This is the one I did last week with Edwin in mind. But it was the only song I'd practiced, so I still did it when he wasn't there.

This is the one I did last week with Edwin in mind. But it was the only song I'd practiced, so I still did it when he wasn't there.

That was great, I'm sorry I missed the live version! It was fun tonight as always - at the minute I can only make it roughly fortnightly unfortunately so hopefully I'll see you all again in a couple of weeks.

I may be a little late to the Zoom meet today but I'll do my best to get there before the final curtain. Won't have time to practice anything but I'm sure I'll find something to play/sing/whistle. ;)

Whose turn is it this Saturday? I'll put on the coffee.

Kevin is keeping us in order this week. See you there Jim.

I may be a little late to the Zoom meet today but I'll do my best to get there before the final curtain. Won't have time to practice anything but I'm sure I'll find something to play/sing/whistle. ;)

"Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance, before doing their Depeche Mode song."

"Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance, before doing their Depeche Mode song."

Don’t forget to tap the sign when you say it Steve. :rulez:

Sorry to say I’ll be missing this one. We’ll be on our way to Petaluma to see some family in 3D. Masked and outdoors because of the mix of vaccinated persons and non, but exciting all the same. See you all next week.

Don’t forget to tap the sign when you say it Steve. :rulez:

Sorry to say I’ll be missing this one. We’ll be on our way to Petaluma to see some family in 3D. Masked and outdoors because of the mix of vaccinated persons and non, but exciting all the same. See you all next week.

We'll miss you Andy, but I'm glad to hear you're going to be hanging out with your family ~

Can somebody please confirm who is hosting this week? I thought it was Brian ukefoote’s turn but the first post is showing Kev’s details. Thanks! :)

I'm just now having my first cuppa coffee over hear Del, so forgive me if I'm disoriented :) I am happy to host again if need be. I believe we got off our routine when Steve kindly filled in for me at the last minute.

Marc and I were trying to remember if the time would be different on our end. Our recollection is that we decided to keep the GMT timeline. If someone can confirm that would be great ~

Thanks Andy! For some reason, my brain had it the other way around, thinking we'd be starting an hour earlier. In fact it's an hour later here in the Central time zone.

Can somebody please confirm who is hosting this week? I thought it was Brian ukefoote’s turn but the first post is showing Kev’s details. Thanks! :)

Mmmm...you're right, it's Brian's turn, and I forgot to change the details. Assuming that's OK with Brian, I have changed the front page. If it's not OK, we can do a late switch to Kevin.

And the clocks have settled down enough to confirm that we start at 20:30 GMT, which is 13:30 if you happen to be at the Pacific side of things.

Mmmm...you're right, it's Brian's turn, and I forgot to change the details. Assuming that's OK with Brian, I have changed the front page. If it's not OK, we can do a late switch to Kevin.

And the clocks have settled down enough to confirm that we start at 20:30 GMT, which is 13:30 if you happen to be at the Pacific side of things.

I’ll be there! Yes 1:30 West coast USA time- thanks for clearing that up Andy. Looking forward to seeing y’all!

I think to simplify this time difference thing, all Zooministas should come and live in the UK - I believe Steve now has a spare bedroom so you could all pile in there. :cool:

Generous offer, Del and Steve! See you soon! Sadly, probably not today, nor next week. I'm in Oklahoma City visiting my fully vaccinated mom and she wants to make some rounds in the city today. Next Saturday my sister will come, so I will have to focus on her. Imagine. If I can sneak in, I will. See you all April 3, at the latest.
Liz
P.S. How do I get a cool illustration, like Del's, or a photo, like Brian's, next to my user name?

Top Bottom