Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

As promised, here is the vid of the original song I played tonight, complete with the fabulous pics drawn by John One Man And His Uke. :)

Last edited:
As promised, here is the vid of the original song I played tonight, complete with the fabulous pics drawn by John One Man And His Uke. :)

Now you've got me imagining a song parody "Better One, Better Two" to the tune of Abba's "Knowing Me, Knowing You".

Sorry guys. My Internet really let me down. It's been playing up all week.

Hope you have a great session!

Late change of plan - Kevin is busy sorting out thawing pipes, so I will be hosting - details have been changed on the front page of this thread.

it's 6.50am Sunday morning here, can someone please translate for me?

so lovely to see you all and chat and listen to the music. xo

Likewise, Jon! So good to see you (even though both you and I looked dog tired!)

This is the sweet little song about "da kine" I was talking about with Charldeen....

what a beautiful song! LOVE.
already stuck in my head and not even a heavy-duty
removalist guy can take it away... :)

Here's the John Otway question & answer version of House of the Rising Sun.

Update - the next session is booked for Saturday February 27th, 20:30 London time (GMT), 12:30pm Pacific Coast USA time, 03:00am Myanmar time...

during the hours when the gov't shuts down the internet here. Grumble, grumble... I kind of get the feeling they're going to keep this after 1am ban on the internet for at least the entire year... What would happen if I just went ahead and had a pre-event, warm-up show... would I be stealing your thunder? say
at 5pm gmt on my zoom: 687 252 8097 .. Pw:Yangon

This is the song I mentioned during the open mic with the electric kazoo and throat-singing.

Top Bottom