Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

love you all very much. that was a blast. thank you for hosting it Brian.

Great time again today folks!

Steve, let us know if you're back in the saddle next week, if not, i'm good for hosting again with same info.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7361257574...JXSUJic25UQT09

Meeting ID: 736 125 7574
Passcode: Panda

kev

No, next Saturday I will be somewhere between Cornwall and The Cotswolds, all things permitting. So I have updated the front page again.

Just want to echo everyone else and say thanks for the music and fellowship. These have become a highlight of my housebound life, and after a particularly anxious week I needed it.

For everyone in Portland or other parts of the PNW - I'm thinking of you and hoping you are able to stay safe.

Hey, guys! I second Andy’s sentiments re: fellowship and community! I’m sorry that I couldn’t participate in the entire session - I have satellite Internet and when it’s cloudy out, the connectivity is wonky and unreliable. Hope to catch up with you all again next time!

Liz shared her arrangement notes for SLEEPWALK by Santo and Johnny, the instrumental she played last Saturday at the Open Mic gathering on ZOOM.

Sleepwalk1.jpg

Sleepwalk.jpg

Welcome back, Steve!! It will be great to see you again at the Zoom Meet-Up. I may even be on-time this week; no work!
--Yukio

Welcome back, Steve!! It will be great to see you again at the Zoom Meet-Up. I may even be on-time this week; no work!
--Yukio

After this week I am likely to be away for the next three, so it's just a fleeting visit!

Page 1 has been updated for next week - thanks for taking it on once again Kevin.

Another question which was left hanging from last night was the track listings on those Beatles albums. Here in the UK, the "Help" album had songs from the film on side one, and on side two a bunch of other songs recorded just after they finished filming, including "Yesterday". But in the US, "Help" only contained the songs from the film, plus incidental music from the movie. The songs from the UK side two gradually made their US appearances on "Beatles VI", "Rubber Soul", and "Yesterday & Today".

Top Bottom